August 16, 201214 yr comment_62133 The Producer behind Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2, David Cox has announced on Twitter that the followup to 2010′s Castlevania: LOS will indeed be releasing on the PC. Castlevania: LOS was only released on the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360.The details on the sequel are unknown except for a tiny tidbit of information that Konami revealed at this year’s E3. (If you have yet to play the Castlevania: LOS or beat it, you might want to skip this part) Gabriel is back as Dracula and the Belmont family is out for his blood.Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 is expected to release on the PC, PS3, and 360 next year. Tweet This Post Post to FacebookView the full article Report
August 16, 201214 yr comment_62141 Really liked the first one. Stoked for the sequel (although I wish they went more along the lines of how the epilogue ended with the whole modern timeline but it's still going to be great) Report
August 16, 201214 yr comment_62149 Just picked the first one up again today. Never finished it, but my collecting sickness took over again and I re-bought it. I'm sure I'll finish it and be looking forward to this one. Report
August 16, 201214 yr comment_62161 I never did play the first one. At this rate I never will, but maybe if I can catch up with all that I'm behind on. Trick must be to avoid RPGs. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.