August 13, 201214 yr comment_61996 http://celebrities.ninemsn.com.au/blog.aspx?blogentryid=1033839&showcomments=trueWhile filming The Expendables 2, Jean-Claude Van Damme admitted he was particularly impressed by Kylie Minogue's high kicks on the set of 1994's perfectly accurate and award winning depiction of the video game Street Fighter."Sometimes you let go of stuff ... I don't know, maybe. Yes. OK. Yes, yes, yes. It happened. I was in Thailand, we had an affair. Sweet kiss, beautiful love-making," Jean-Claude revealed."It would be abnormal not to have had an affair, she's so beautiful, and she was there in front of me every day with a beautiful smile, simpatico, so charming, she wasn't acting like a big star. I knew Thailand very well, so I showed her my Thailand. She's a great lady."Oh my. Report
August 13, 201214 yr comment_61997 And who exactly WOULDN'T want JCVD to show them his Thailand? Nobody, that's who. Report
August 13, 201214 yr Author comment_61998 And who exactly WOULDN'T want JCVD to show them his Thailand? Nobody, that's who.Well maybe 20 years ago hahaha. Everytime I think of JCVD though for some reason Time Cop pops into my head. Report
August 13, 201214 yr comment_62000 20 years ago? The man hasn't changed a bit. His splits are still amazing, his kicks are just as high...He literally is going to be the best part of The Expendables 2. Midnight showing can't get here soon enough. Report
August 13, 201214 yr Author comment_62001 20 years ago? The man hasn't changed a bit. His splits are still amazing, his kicks are just as high...He literally is going to be the best part of The Expendables 2. Midnight showing can't get here soon enough.We'll agree to disagree on that one. JCVD is cool, but I don't know if he'll be the best part of the movie. I've always been partial to good ol' Chuck, but I also would not like to be kicked by JCVD's legs of doom hahahaha.And for being 51 (I think?) he does look damn good still and could still kick my ***! Report
August 13, 201214 yr comment_62002 Ridiculous, absolutely ridiculous. Chuck Norris is the least 'action', action star of the bunch honestly. Could completely do without him in this film. Best thing he ever did was become a meme and then perpetuate it himself.But yes, we'll just have to agree that the muscles from Brussels is amazing. With Scott Adkins and JCVD in the film, it can't freaking lose. Report
August 13, 201214 yr Author comment_62003 Ridiculous, absolutely ridiculous. Chuck Norris is the least 'action', action star of the bunch honestly. Could completely do without him in this film. Best thing he ever did was become a meme and then perpetuate it himself.Again, we'll agree to disagree! Chuck Norris has a LOT of action films under his belt. Is he way past his 70's and 80's prime? Absolutely. You can't ignore the films (and sequels) he was in though. MIssing in Action? Delta Force? The Octagon? Braddock? Hell I even thought that Sidekicks was funny. Chuck is a meme now, but he was definitely an action star first IMO! Report
August 13, 201214 yr comment_62024 Just watching JCVD pull off the roundhouse kick in the Expendables 2 trailer gave me a chubbie. CAN.NOT.WAIT!BTW Chris, you are still pretty silly. Timecop is all you can think of? Here we go:BloodsportKickboxerDouble Impact (2 JCVDs for the price of 1)Universal SoldierUniversal Soldier: The ReturnUniversal Soldier: RegenerationHard TargetThe QuestJCVDThe list of awesome films goes on and on. Take your puny mortal Chuck Norris and have him. I will stand by the GOD that is JCVD and laugh. Half joking of course. Chuck really wasn't that great of an action star. His fight choreography was always not up to par from all the interviews and behind the scenes stuff I've seen. BTW, small trivia fact. JCVD was uncredited in the first Missing In Action film. That's right, he's so awesome he's in the background of films and you don't even know it. Report
August 13, 201214 yr comment_62025 Universal SoldierOne of my favorite films actually. At least in that genre. Report
August 14, 201214 yr Author comment_62056 Just watching JCVD pull off the roundhouse kick in the Expendables 2 trailer gave me a chubbie. CAN.NOT.WAIT!BTW Chris, you are still pretty silly. Timecop is all you can think of? Here we go:BloodsportKickboxerDouble Impact (2 JCVDs for the price of 1)Universal SoldierUniversal Soldier: The ReturnUniversal Soldier: RegenerationHard TargetThe QuestJCVDThe list of awesome films goes on and on. Take your puny mortal Chuck Norris and have him. I will stand by the GOD that is JCVD and laugh. Half joking of course. Chuck really wasn't that great of an action star. His fight choreography was always not up to par from all the interviews and behind the scenes stuff I've seen. BTW, small trivia fact. JCVD was uncredited in the first Missing In Action film. That's right, he's so awesome he's in the background of films and you don't even know it. Oh trust me, I wasn't knocking JCVD at all dude. I'll admit 100% he's a kickass action star, and the TImeCop comment was just a joke. I just also have to opine have Chuck is by all rights a living legend too. As I said. I'll agree to disagree.Now where is GG to get some Statham up in this joint haha Report
August 14, 201214 yr comment_62062 ...Now where is GG to get some Statham up in this joint hahaFapping to his picture probably. Report
August 21, 201214 yr Author comment_62575 I'm just going to throw this out here. http://showhermythailand.com/Absolutely hilarious Report
August 21, 201214 yr comment_62576 Heard there will be a universal soldier remake witj jcvd and dolph... But didnt dolph get chopped into little pieces? Report
August 21, 201214 yr Author comment_62580 Yup..... called "Day of Reckoning"http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1659343/ Report
August 21, 201214 yr comment_62587 Gonna have to be either pretty damn good, or pretty damn creative to make people forget he was turned into mush. Report
August 21, 201214 yr comment_62647 lol. That was pretty funny. I'll suspend my disbelief for the remake. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.