Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Deponia

Featured Replies

So, I finished this today. I'd say the reviewers that scored it in the higher margins nailed it. The first act drags on pretty bad, and it seems like a lot of nothing is going on, but after that it picks up considerably. Some of the puzzles are a little bit of a stretch, but the make sense once you figure them out. I also liked that you could skip most of the mini games. I'm not a fan so I just skipped them all.

Overall, a decent adventure game. It's a shame that it ends were it does. You really are just getting to like the main character when the credits roll. However, they are suppose to be releasing #2 in Sept. If you like adventure games, this is one worth picking up.

Oh, I know what it is Dat. I want it pretty bad. I absolutely love adventure games and this one has been at the top of my Steam wishlist for a while. One day I shall snag it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.