Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Inside Adam Savage's Man Cave

Featured Replies

This is a web series I've been watching since it started and thought you guys might like to check it out. They basically go in to Adam's man cave (Hence the name) and see his in-progress projects and talk to him about his stuff he has going on. If you're a fan of Mythbusters and the guys, this is a great series. Check out the first episode about the Zorg Industries ZF-1:

http://youtu.be/j_n8p22ku0E

Also, be sure to check out Jamie and Adam's website 'Tested'.

http://www.tested.com/

  • Author

I paused the video because I immediately recognized the gun. So the gun from The Fifth Element. I already like this.

Wait, you didn't know it from the name of the video? Fail Dat...Fail. Joking of course.

  • Author

From everything I've read and heard from guys I know, they sign EXTREMELY strict deals that can go for a long long time. Then you get the guys like Lucasfilm that when the props aren't created in house, Lucasfilm owns the rights and property outright. Pretty nuts stuff in the movie business honestly.

I've always loved the tested site, and when Jamie and Adam kinda became the head I was really excited as I knew that this was the kind of content that deal was going to get.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.