Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Need a network guru

Featured Replies

Alright, I've been trying for days now to get my 360 connected through the wifi here on post. It's supposedly possible to connect to XBL through it but I've had no luck so if anyone can help it'd be greatly appreciated. Tryed connecting with automatic settings, no dice. Then did it manually and set the IP and everything to match my laptop thinking that might work (disconnected my laptop of course) and still nothing. So, if anyone has any ideas, it would be awesome.

Are you trying to use your laptop to connect to the network? If so, I may be able to guide you though it depending on what operating system you have on your laptop.

  • Author

Are you trying to use your laptop to connect to the network? If so, I may be able to guide you though it depending on what operating system you have on your laptop.

I was actually thinking about trying that tonight. I've got a netbook with Windows 7 on it btw. I'll tell you if it works out or if I need help with it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.