August 10, 201214 yr comment_61865 Game Politics is reporting that video games sales saw a decent sales decrease of 20% during the month of July. This has been the eighth consecutive drop since November 2011. One console did manage to make a buck during the month of July. The Xbox 360 remained on top of the console market for the 19th consecutive month moving 230,000 units. Both Nintendo and Sony did not release figures for the month of July.Is this decrease in sales another sign of economic times taking a toll on the gaming industry or just the long summer video game drought that gamers face in the rather boring summer months? Tweet This Post Post to FacebookView the full article Report
August 10, 201214 yr comment_61870 I'm sure everyone was spending their money on the steam sale(I know I did) and valve doesn't release their numbers. Report
August 10, 201214 yr comment_61871 That is what I was thinking. That 20% decrease for everyone else went to steam. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.