August 10, 201214 yr comment_61864 Sega today announced the price and release date for Jet Set Radio, a new, high-definition re-release of the original Dreamcast title.PlayStation Plus Members - September 11 ($9.99)PlayStation Network - September 18 ($9.99)Xbox Live, PC - September 19 ($9.99, 800 Microsoft Points)PlayStation Vita - October 16 ($9.99)The game also features a worldwide soundtrack, consisting of all of the Japanese, European, and North American soundtracks from the earlier version.http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2012/08/10/jet-set-radio-release-date.aspx Report
August 10, 201214 yr comment_61873 I have no idea what this is. Anyone who played the classic version care to explain? Report
August 10, 201214 yr Author comment_61875 Rollerblading and graffiti game with the best soundtrack to ever grace a videogame. It was a ton of fun when the Original Xbox came out. Report
August 10, 201214 yr comment_61876 Why won't Microsoft allow me to pre-order games on XBLA? PSN is allowing it now. I NEED THIS GAME NOW! Or at least need to know I'll get it and not forget. lol Report
August 10, 201214 yr comment_61877 Soundtrack is awesome. I assume this new one is going to hold up to that? Looks pretty entertaining. Report
August 10, 201214 yr comment_61881 They supposedly secured the rights to the entire original soundtrack. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.