August 9, 201214 yr comment_61845 thanks for the heads up pk, probably wouldnt have heard about this otherwise Report
August 9, 201214 yr Author comment_61846 No sweat, dude. Tried to warn people over Twitter. too. Report
August 10, 201214 yr comment_61860 Now if the owners of the mmorpg I play would even acknowledge security issues like this, I'd be a happy man. Report
August 11, 201214 yr comment_61930 Changing my password has been more of a hassle. I can't ever remember it. Report
August 12, 201214 yr comment_61935 I know this is a really random plug, but I gave up on remembering several different passwords long ago. I use KeePass Password Safe and I just need to enter one passphrase (not password) to get access to all my passwords that are randomly generated. Being open source, I trust it more than propitiatory software like LastPass. Report
August 12, 201214 yr comment_61948 I concur. I use it too, but I haven't went full random yet. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.