Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Resident Evil Afterlife Teaser

Featured Replies

I haven't been a huge fan of this series. I'll see this because I've seen the others and sort of want to see where Alice's story goes when she tries to take down Umbrella. Take a look at the teaser:

It would seem that these movies take the game's trademarks and put them in a matrix style environment. The strange thing about it is, if Capcom went in an action-game direction from the beginning, it would probably be a lot like this. It's cool to see Wesker in it, as well as the executioner from RE 5. I may watch it to fill my action junkie side. That said, as a game to movie translation, it sucks, but as a standard action flick, it succeeds.

I saw the RE5 exuctioner in there, and I think I also saw a las plagas zombie to...didn't the other 3 movies follow the games in that it was just the virus though?(like the Original 0-3). I know they didn't follow the games much at all, but I thought they followed the zombie origin part at least.

**** yes, I loved these movies. They are indeed kind of cheesy, but they're also pretty cool. I saw the movies before I ever played the games, then later on played RE 1 and 2. I don't mind that they're different, I think they did a good job of taking the base elements out of the games and making it into Hollywood action movies.

EDIT: Really, first there's a filter on d amn, now there's one on h ell too? *facepalm

While I won't go see it in theaters I'll probably just wait til TBS (or was it TNT?) has a marathon of all the movies in succession and watch it.

A little guilty pleasure of mine.

I really hated the first few movies, they didn't do justice to the game series....But this one looks pretty awesome, I'll go see this one for sure. It looks so much better, compared to the other movies. Plus Wesker is in this one, so that's a plus.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.