August 8, 201214 yr comment_61703 I rarely see anyone talk about XBLA releases. Am I the only one that spends WAY too much money on these things? The latest few I've picked up have all been pretty stellar. List below:Deadlight - Mixed reviews, but if you are a fan of 'Out Of This World', then give this one a try.Quantum Conundrum - A very Portal-esque game (Also on PC). It really makes me happy to play it and is really great. Try it if you dig Portal and you won't be disappointed.Minecraft - I see a few people picked it up but never see anyone online. Makes me sad.Spelunky - THIS is my new obsession. I can't go a night without trying to make it through this game multiple times. Completely maddening but utterly enjoyable beyond belief.Summer Of Arcade has Tony Hawk Pro Skater HD, which I didn't care for upon initial release, but tons of people are loving it. Also, next week, we get Dust: An Elysian Tale FINALLY!!! What else have you guys been playing, if anything, on XBLA? Report
August 8, 201214 yr comment_61719 I'm getting the demo for Spelunky now. I forgot about that one. I might also have to check out Quantum Conundrum. My biggest miss with XBLA titles is I'm never on the xbox. I see the previews in my game magazines then forget about them by the time they release. Report
August 9, 201214 yr comment_61843 Not yet. It's queued up to be downloaded, but I haven't been on my Xbox to try it. Actually haven't really played anything this week. Report
August 10, 201214 yr comment_61848 Spelunky is so good. It pisses me off to no end, but it's such a great game. I just recently finished it for the first time, that boss/final encounter at the end can be a spit in the face if you fail and you're trying to beat the game with no faults, lol. Report
August 11, 201214 yr Author comment_61905 Going to put this in here instead of finding the thread from a while back for Dust.http://youtu.be/Cg81GcutanQI can tell you right now, go get your MS Space Bucks and buy it on the 15th. Report
August 11, 201214 yr comment_61908 This looks super bad ass. And that's just the gameplay. Music is absolute awesomeness. I need to decide what platform to buy it on. Maybe both. Report
August 11, 201214 yr Author comment_61909 No decision to be made Dat. It's XBLA only I believe. Report
August 19, 201214 yr comment_62319 It's a pretty fun game. I'm not a big fan of the RPG elements, but overall it's great. Report
August 21, 201214 yr comment_62548 Add in some levels from thps 3, songs and... revert I think, or whatever it was that helped link tricks together. Report
August 21, 201214 yr comment_62630 They have a free demo, I always liked them, but personnaly waiting for the psn version. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.