August 8, 201214 yr comment_61693 If you are a fan of rhythm games, creating your own music, and the likes of Deadmau5/Beck/Jim Gutherie, this is your game. I picked it up and am SUPER happy with it so far. I implore anyone with a PS3 or Vita that likes the above things to give the game a look. It's cross platform (PS3 to Vita) as well. You buy one version, you get both. I know this will appeal to a VERY limited amount of members here, but go check it out!http://us.playstation.com/psvita/games-and-media/psv-sound-shapes.htmlhttp://youtu.be/qw-g3S_l8G0 Report
August 8, 201214 yr comment_61695 Not my cup of tea, but looks pretty cool. What's the touch area on the back of the Vita for btw? Report
August 8, 201214 yr Author comment_61699 Not my cup of tea, but looks pretty cool. What's the touch area on the back of the Vita for btw?Depends on the game. It's another touch screen, very similar to the front. In Sound Shapes, you resize objects, move objects, etc. In things like Escape Plan (Another great PSN Vita game) you push pipes out from the rear of the screen and move things around. The Vita really is a super solid piece of tech and is the most underrated handheld I've ever owned. People crap all over it for "no games" or "too expensive", but it really is a great system. That is a discussion for a different time though. Soon we can have that discussion fully. :-) Report
August 8, 201214 yr comment_61702 Looking forward to it. I have nothing against it. I just don't use handhelds other than my phone, and only rarely at that. Sounds like a nice feature as long as developers utilize it. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.