August 4, 201214 yr comment_61516 Ok, so I'm sitting here watching The Bourne Identity on TNT, drinking a beer and relaxing a little bit. A commercial break comes on and I swear to god my mouth is agape at what I just saw so I had to log onto Gamercide to share this with you. So yeah. On TV. This ad. No bullcrap lol!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7fz0jpuLkMSo wrong on so many levels, and yet so ******* hilarious. I'm in awe. Bravo Liquid Plumber...... bravo. Report
August 4, 201214 yr comment_61539 I saw that a month or so, and immediately had to look it up to watch it again. So great. Report
August 6, 201214 yr comment_61620 HAHA. That was hilarious. Makes me feel a bit dirty since I've used that product too. Report
August 6, 201214 yr comment_61629 Dear god,Please send those men to snake my drain and flush my pipes. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.