Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

The Witcher

Featured Replies

So, I have had the Witcher since it was released and play probably 5 hours of it. However, I never finished it, and now The Witcher 2 is soon to be on its way. I think it's about time that I played it. It was really good the little that I did play. Would anyone be interested in watching it if I were to stream it to Gamercide? I of course will be streaming some RDR when I get the capture card ( mon or tues. ) but I also want to stream this. However, as an RPG I'm not sure how fun it would be to watch. If it's not worth streaming I will just play it fullscreen without streaming. Anyone interested? It's a good game.

Yeah Dat, you can stream RPGs or whatever you want. It's never really boring watching your streams with a group of us Gamercidals there. ;)

Plus, I love a good RPG, so I'll definitely watch If I'm on when you're streaming.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.