Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

I just got my wisdom teeth out...

Featured Replies

  • Author

Nah, and I'm not nearly as loopy as I wished i was. Really not at all even. But the painkillers are doing there job pretty great.

When I got my wisdom teeth out I was told that in the waiting room shortly after the anesthetic I was talking about how I was going to sell all my Percs at college. hahaha

Havent had to do widom teeth yet, but when I have a Kidney stone I LOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEE the Perco, Loratab just doesnt cut it any more.

I remember I went back to college when I still had my prescription. I had an 8AM Psychology class. They gave me the Percs and a bottle 500MG of Tylenol or something. They told me only to take them both if I was in a lot of pain because it'd make me pretty loopy. I popped them at like 7:45AM and went with a friend of mine to class. Like 15 minutes in I'm sitting in the front row and I remember listening to my professor. Words were just going in one ear, out the other. I was taking notes and just couldn't even comprehend what was going on. haha I looked over to my friend and I was like "I'ma need your notes later today." She just laughs and is like "You have like NO pupils right now."

It was the most interesting Psych class I've ever sat through. Linguistics! Might've been the medicine though. =P

Hopefully little pain after it wears off. The first day after getting my wisdom teeth out was great. lol It's the second day that sucks...
  • Author

Now that the novacane finally wore off(lasted till like 8 last night for the right side of my mouth, where I had 2 out(only had the bottom one out on the left side beacuse I just randomly didn't have an upper left one), and now, now these painkillers are reeeeeaaaaallly great.

There was immense pain before I got mine taken out. Now there's just a big hole where they used to be. The painkillers I took after were pretty good...haha

They cut mine out a few years ago and Jason kept complaining about my stank breath for a week, lol. Especially when I had the gauze pads stuffed in my mouth. He had to change them because I was out of it and he just kept b*tching the entire time because of the smell! hahaha!

Hope you feel better soon Pan. Well it sounds like you are feeling pretty good already ;)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.