August 2, 201214 yr comment_61319 Sed like to eat midget ass. Who knew?We jump out of OUR vehicle to fight some probes, turn around and two jerk enemies ganked our ride! Never seen that happen before. Hate how my truck is smiling at me. =[ Report
August 2, 201214 yr Author comment_61357 Most awesome part of the night was when Sed yelled out "I finally got one!". He had killed one of Crawmerax's minions. lolol To be fair, he was under-leveled at the time, and it was a sort of accomplishment. They're pretty beefy. Report
August 2, 201214 yr comment_61370 Wish I could, only have on pc right now and it has horrible frame rate... Like 10-12 , lol Report
August 2, 201214 yr Author comment_61377 Was the same for me, Lg. Had to scale back all video options and take the rez down. Now I play with a smaller window, but there's no stuttering or flickering. Report
August 2, 201214 yr comment_61410 I would love to, but at this point I feel like I should just wait for Borderlands 2 to start playing again. Report
August 3, 201214 yr comment_61429 Most awesome part of the night was when Sed yelled out "I finally got one!". He had killed one of Crawmerax's minions. lolol To be fair, he was under-leveled at the time, and it was a sort of accomplishment. They're pretty beefy.After a few rounds of just playing distraction with them and not being able to do anything useful it was an exciting moment for all of us. Report
August 3, 201214 yr comment_61460 Smaller window? Havent tried that yet...after I get my news segment done i'll give it a try. Report
August 3, 201214 yr comment_61488 I go to bed way too early now due to work, but if I'm up fire me an invite! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.