July 31, 201214 yr comment_61160 There's a warrant out for your arrest....what did you do?If there was a warrant out for my arrest it would probably because I avoided a cop and led them on a heroiccar chase. I'd get away, but due to my past run ins with the law they'd know it was me. I am notorious. Report
July 31, 201214 yr comment_61164 Probably because of that poison gas lab I left unattended. My prints are all over that thing. Report
July 31, 201214 yr comment_61172 For yelling at a cop for texting while driving (happens a lot here with cops...despite texting while driving being illegal here and the fac that you know, they are the cops) and then using my road rage to smash into their vehicle while pretending to air text and asking them if they like it. I would then speed away in my little Sunfire and probably be eventually caught standing naked in the middle of a highway flipping the bird. Report
July 31, 201214 yr Author comment_61173 Siren, that's seriously the funniest thing I've read all morning. Report
July 31, 201214 yr comment_61185 For pretending to be a monster so I could steal the rare Dragon Ruby. I would have gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for those kids and their pesky mutt! *shakes fist* Report
July 31, 201214 yr Author comment_61199 I was so sure you were gonna say "Being a pot drug lord" Report
July 31, 201214 yr comment_61201 Probably hacked someone who deserved it... Who said I had to leave my apartment to get a warrant. Report
August 1, 201214 yr comment_61230 A warrant for my arrest, hmm? It'd probably be for lipping off to a douche cop and then (attempting to) fight him. I would lose, but not badly enough to out run him. Hence the incoming warrant. Or public intoxication. =P Report
August 1, 201214 yr comment_61268 Too many things to count. At the very moment, probably would be for assaulting a coworker. Report
August 1, 201214 yr comment_61275 You could do both of those at the ame time nick!Time to pencil that onto the bucket list. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.