Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Gaming with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder

Featured Replies

I found the following article on IGN and thought, "I have OCD, let me read this article..."

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/07/26/gaming-with-obsessive-compulsive-disorder

Having a minor case of OCD, I didn't expect I would relate much to the article, then it brought up a few points...

  • Do you have to do everything in an RPG and if you don't it bugs you?
  • Do you have to check the options menu a lot even though you changed no options?
  • In RPGs, do you have to be the absolute pure good or pure evil character? (ex. Getting just one Renegade point in Mass Effect will bother you if going for Paragon

My answers to the above... Yes, yes, and yes. I never realized I did this stuff much until now! lo

This is going to probably bug me now when I start up Skyrim later (which is awesome) :P

Can anybody else relate to this?

I used to need to get every achievement in every game. Now the need to see every corner in every room of every house on every street in every city in the whole world of the game surpasses that need. Thank God.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.