Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Dishonored - Daring Escapes

Featured Replies

I'm not too sure what this game is, I haven't heard much about it. But this video looks awesome.

  • 2 weeks later...

He certainly did. ><Pisces> rule!

PIsces does rule! Dishonored has peaked my interest. I won't be buying it for myself but will add it to my xmas list and see if I get it. I just can't afford all the games hitting during the holidays. Plus I want them to change this one day so we get games spread out more.

Don't know why, but everything I've seen about this game doesn't interest me. Everyone talks about how amazing it looks and seems to play, but it just hasn't caught my interest. The bad part is, I know it SHOULD be something I want to play. I just can't put my finger on what it is that makes me disinterested.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.