July 26, 201214 yr comment_60730 I don't have a clip. I'm watching the preview in the theater as I write this! Have you seen the freaking cast for this! Every 80s-90s action hero and then some. Holy crap it looks awesome. Report
July 26, 201214 yr comment_60743 I saw the first one, if you're going to judge it as an action movie and nothing else, it was great. I saw the trailer for the second in TDKR's package of trailers, and it looks a lot better than the first one. I like that they're giving Willis and Swarchenegger more screen time in this one as well. Report
July 28, 201214 yr comment_60918 saw the trailer in batman...i expect lots of shyt to get blown Report
July 28, 201214 yr comment_60934 The trailer for this wasn't played before The Dark Knight Rises in the theater I went to. Shenanigans. Report
July 28, 201214 yr Author comment_60940 I had to move theaters because the first one was so bad, and the first theater didn't have the trailer either. Report
July 29, 201214 yr comment_60974 I know some trailers were removed in the DKR. The one that got the most press was a mob movie where there was a shooting rampage at a movie. Report
August 18, 201214 yr comment_62247 I'm going to go on record now and say this was the most enjoyable movie I've seen this year so far. I had the most fun I've had in the theater in a long long time. Report
August 20, 201214 yr comment_62502 Almost forgot this was coming out this week... Need to go watch it. Report
August 21, 201214 yr comment_62545 Statham movie looks good... The safe, I think is what its called. Report
August 21, 201214 yr Author comment_62643 Yeah, Safe, I'm going to have to watch that when it hits DVD. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.