July 20, 201214 yr comment_60459 http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/340987215Wow. This woman rips the book apart in quite a hilarious fashion, animated GIFs included. I love this line."Christian's supposed sexual prowess makes a bit more sense now, as does Ana's assertion that he has a giant bologna wand. She has absolutely zero experience, and she's never once had anything "in there". Thing could be the size of a baby carrot and she'd still be like, "Oh, my glob! How is it ever going to fit?!" Report
July 20, 201214 yr comment_60462 I LOVE this review haha. Oh man, that's great.Ditto. Who writes rags like that? Probably the same kind of people who do entertainment/celebrity news/magazines etc. Bleh. Report
July 21, 201214 yr comment_60521 Haha I wanted to read this but since it sounds more like abuse than sex I think I'll skip out Report
July 21, 201214 yr comment_60524 Ive been wondering what the heck this series was about, now I know better than to read this smeg. Paula nancy millstone jennings has some competition. Report
July 21, 201214 yr comment_60533 My wife's friends convinced her to read this. So I thumbed through it. What the hell is so special about a porno? It's just written porn. Might as well go watch it and save some time. Report
July 23, 201214 yr Author comment_60597 Yeah, I don't know what the appeal is. Basically it's a story of a supposed virgin woman who meets this scumbag of a dude who pretty much abuses her through BDSM for his own enjoyment (tied up, spanking, butt beads, all that stuff) and through the course of the three books she eventually tries to "change" him so they can live happily ever after.Stupid stuff. haha Report
July 23, 201214 yr comment_60599 I've read up to Chapter 9. Book is poorly written. Hell, I could write better "classy porn" then whatever is in this book. Report
July 23, 201214 yr comment_60604 My wife couldn't even finish it. She just gave up cause it was so poorly written and didn't go anywhere. lol. She even swears the writer made up words. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.