Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

And so the price experimentation begins anew....

Featured Replies

I just noticed something and it got me thinking. I really feel that we're going to see an increase in standard game pricing now. What brought this up?

b8faE.jpg

$69.99. Seventy friggin' dollars for a game. It's been pointed out that this is probably the "deluxe" version but I am going to wager that the "deluxe" version is actually the "full" game they created. The "standard" editions of games are going to now be stripped down, weapons removed, character skins not included, maps not included, and so on.

We all hate Day 1 DLC. It's been known for a while now, and now companies are beginning to see that and looking for other ways to make money. Don't get me wrong, I'm not against businesses and money-making, but I definitely see a price hike on games in the near future.

The last game I have ever paid full price for was Portal 2. As far as I'm concerned it won't be till Half Life 3 that I pay full price for a game again, especially if companies are going to try and justify a $70 price tag...

Seeing how its EA, that is 70 dollars on top of 50-70 more for all the DLC, if you want to keep playing. I just tried to play BF3 on the PC again, without either DLC packs. I found about 6 matches with people in them, not many people, and crappy maps(1000 ticket operation metro). I'm much happier paying some indie dev 5-20 bucks for their game than any of EA's games and there crappy "services".

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.