July 18, 201214 yr comment_60350 So I noticed right under my name it said I had 0 warning points.What the hell is a warning point?Is it a spanking? Report
July 18, 201214 yr comment_60356 Maybe this...http://community.invisionpower.com/blog/1174/entry-7022-ipboard-33-dev-update-warning-system/What you up to Dat? lol Report
July 18, 201214 yr comment_60357 Apparently I need I disable that again. And fix whatever is wrong with the mobile skin too. Report
July 18, 201214 yr comment_60359 The favicon for the site looks like an old Gmail envelope icon. lol Report
July 18, 201214 yr comment_60365 Fixed a couple more things. I'll keep working on it as I can. Report
July 18, 201214 yr comment_60368 Take your time Dat. You always do a great job, plus we're all patient. Report
July 20, 201214 yr comment_60470 Lol Ava you're almost as paranoid as me. I signed in as a guest just to check if it said that by my name! Report
July 20, 201214 yr comment_60474 haha. Keep posting. I'll take off one point for every 4 posts. Report
July 21, 201214 yr comment_60509 Your page is still ready. So the world will know when you break them next. Report
July 21, 201214 yr comment_60526 haha. Keep posting. I'll take off one point for every 4 posts. Ok this counts as one though. Report
July 21, 201214 yr comment_60534 Deal. Maybe that actually would work. Though auto ranking would provide more incentive. Report
July 24, 201214 yr Author comment_60616 You know..I have 7 whole days off...I could potentially break them Report
July 24, 201214 yr comment_60625 Refer to my other posts. If prefer you not break them, but if it's due to excessive posting I'll make an exception. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.