July 15, 201214 yr comment_60301 omg... idiots lol.some chick was messaging shane the other day. she was in a call of duty match with him. the first one said, "my husband is my life". (shanes bio says "my wife is my life.") shane stared at it a minute trying to figure out what the hell it meant, until i reminded him of his bio. he just deleted it. then she sent a message that said "i love your youtube videos," that really confused him lol. he looked at me and asked "i have youtube videos?" lmao!totally frikkin random! Report
July 15, 201214 yr comment_60304 Avahra's cheating on me again. Why I oughta! *raises digital fist* Report
July 15, 201214 yr comment_60314 Milkshakes? I'll have the chip n mint with extra cream please.... Oh, wait. You meant something else didnt you. Report
July 15, 201214 yr comment_60320 So funny. Wonder what the average age is.Dat...? You're conscious again? You had us worried last night in the cast lol.But yeah, LOL at the messages some people send. Report
July 16, 201214 yr comment_60331 Well. It was a long hungover day, but I'm alive. I dunno, probably some older ones in there. Report
July 18, 201214 yr Author comment_60348 I think DEM CRAZY BOYZ was young, the dave guy was older Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.