Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Whassup Dawgs!?

Featured Replies

sup - what's everyone been up to the last month or so? i see pk still playing diablo 3, but not much else happening. any particular time dat or the others are streaming during the summer? i know this heat wave has kept me out of the computer room for a few weeks now. just too damn hot to be pumping gpu heat into this small room :(. Other than the heat, hope everyone is enjoying the summer. stay cool and safe!

edit - hey kev, still looking to do the 4-pack when torchlight 2 releases?

Not doing much here. I got burnt out on D3 while leveling a wizard to 52 in Hell mode.

Soooo I've been playing The Secret World MMO which came out this week. Been having fun with that and it's a nice change of pace from the typical MMOs out there. Feels very fresh and kind of innovative (which is saying a lot considering it's a Funcom game lol). Thank god I have A/C in my computer room. :)

  • Author

I was actually part of the Anarchy Online launch. Probably one of the most buggy mmo launches in history, but it was fun being apart of it. Funny how failed launches seem more "evil" today then when they happened in years past. I still have fond memories of getting stuck when transitioning zones, but always looking for one when I was about to die :P. My home has a/c, but the upstairs doesn't stay that cool when its 100+ outside. I also bought a window unit specifically for the computer room, but it raises my utilities to the point its just not worth it :(.

Been so damn hot at work, when I get home I just wall up in the house and try to stay cool. I've spent the last couple weeks reading the first 3 books of A Song of Ice and Fire. Started the fourth one this morning, but set it aside to mess around on the PS3. I noticed I have a bunch of games I haven't touched yet, so maybe I'll stream some of them at some point.

Hey DC. I've been camping the last couple days and just got back. Now I have more time to mess with my new 3DTV. I might start streaming less and less now that most of my 3D PC games can run stereoscopic, since the input lag fix I found doesn't allow multimonitor, and 3D takes a performance hit anyways.

As I've mentioned before, within a month or two I'll have my own private outside room and will want to hop in co-op games more regularly at nights, or get in Mumble chat at the very least.

I also already ended up buying one of Dat's copies of Torchlight II since he had already gotten a four pack.

  • Author

I'm still hard at work searching for work. Been on a few interviews, but no joy yet :(. Anyhoo, miss you guys streaming. As pathetic as it might sound, you guys at gamercide are about as close to friends that I have. Hopefully I'll see everyone soon.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Not pathetic. I think (truly think I think I remember, I was so drunk) my wife and I were talking about the same thing. I need to get back to streaming.

You have a very lovely wife dat. She was great casting max payne 3. She seems like a very likeable person, just like you :). Still want to get together sometime. Just right now things are sorta crazy here on the ranch. Probably don't remember, but you mentioned wanting to play/cast Heavy Rain. I have it and would be more than happy to let you borrow my copy to play if you don't want to buy ($20 from amazon). You could just pm me your address and I could send it via ups. Anyhoo, hopefully one of you will be casting over the weekend. If not, have a better one.

Well damn. Wish I would have seen this before I went out today. lol. Thanks for the offer, but I nabbed it at Game Stop today. I plan on starting it up here in the next little bit. And thanks, I'll tell my wife you said that. She'll appreciate it. I'm game for meeting up. I'm pretty free until September and October. Then things pick up, but you're so close it's not a big deal either way.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.