July 4, 201214 yr comment_60102 Happy 4th of July.A little barbecuing and family gathering for the day. Report
July 4, 201214 yr comment_60106 Happy 4th everyone!For those who are not in the midwest consider yourself lucky... ban on all fireworks except sparklers today due to what they call "severe drought". Oh... and we are not going outside until after it gets dark... Report
July 4, 201214 yr comment_60110 Yep. 99 degrees here and a similar fireworks ban. Spending the day recovering from a hangover and currently at the theater. Happy 4th everyone! Report
July 4, 201214 yr comment_60111 Don't forget to pick up bacon on the way home, Dat.Bacon ramen! Report
July 4, 201214 yr comment_60113 Happy 4th, guys. If you set off fireworks, don't blow your hands off. That would suck. Report
July 4, 201214 yr comment_60116 We've been getting pummeled with storms here the past week, so hopefully they will hold off tonight so that we can set our fireworks off for the boys. I think I might have to have a beer as well. Although since I prefer womanly drinks that will probably be short lived to a sip, haha!! Report
July 4, 201214 yr comment_60117 Happy birthday to our neighbors to the south, from your neighbors to the north! Report
July 5, 201214 yr comment_60121 Happy 4th, guys. If you set off fireworks, don't blow your hands off. That would suck.Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net Report
July 5, 201214 yr comment_60126 Happy 4th! I have to work early tomorrow but it ain't July 5th without a hangover right? Cheers guys!I also enjoyed all the fireworks set off by the yankees here tonight on the beach. Fireworks are illegal in NC (except for "official shows"). Beer is good. Report
July 7, 201214 yr comment_60184 Fourth o July number two here. Local baseball team is hosting a concert and more fireworks. See if I can get just a little less drunk tonight. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.