Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Hey JBMcFee, guess what...

Featured Replies

When I get some money I must snag that, but alas I am poor as of the moment.

I've always wanted a (Non-Lego Star Wars) Boba Fett GamerPic so that will do nicely. :D

  • Author

What does it mean when under "Fit" it says "Women"?

I must have linked to the female variant of the armor, hence why the body is slightly smaller. It was just the first result that I found when Googling for the Boba Fett armor. I don't even bother browsing through Xbox.com directly, it's so damn slow.

Here's the male one, switching back and forth between male and female, you can just barely so the waist and stomach go in a little on the female one. LOL and I just noticed that male avatars apparently have longer feet.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/avatar/offers/011f0007-0000-4000-8000-00004c4107f4/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.