Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Question

Featured Replies

So I have a Dell PC, HP LCD monitor, keyboard, and mouse and I don't need it anymore. It's my old work PC (we upgraded) and it has twice the storage because the thing was custom built to hold alot of narratives, appraisals, and real estate photos. Would anybody be interested in this thing as a gaming PC or just interested in it in general? I'm willing to ship it, if someone will take it off my hands for $75 and half the cost of shipping.

Do you know the specs on it? Like processor, graphics card, RAM, etc?

My dad is looking for a better laptop, but since he mostly plays card and crossword games, it doesn't need to be ultra beefy. lol

Thanks.

*Edit* Also, you can click the start button, then type "dxdiag" into run or search. Run that program and it should be able to tell you most of the specs of the laptop.

  • Author

I ran that thing and this is what it said and apparently it's not as big as my boss claimed.

Windows XP Professional

Dimension 2400

Intel Pentium 4CPU 2.66 GHz

510 MB Raw

237 MB uses, 1010 MB available

@PK it's an actually a tower, not a laptop. If you are interested in a laptop I have an ACER Aspire One netbook. I don't know how I get all of this stuff, but everyone's like "Hey Chastity, you want this [insert electronic thing here]". Yeah give it to the blonde that knows nothing about the stuff but just because of her Army MOS you think she does, lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.