Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Minecraft Glitching Out For Anyone Else?

Featured Replies

I've been having some issues with this game and it's making me rethink my purchase. I looked at other Minecraft forums and others are experiencing the same things and different bugs. Water disappearing in holes where it shouldn't be and then you can still get water from the empty looking hole with your bucket if you use the left trigger to collect even though visably it's not there. Then the super fun one is when you are mining and you don't get anything from whatever you are mining. In my current world, I used the seed Bambi and I can't find any problems that people are reporting with that seed itself. I've restarted quite a few times and it's at the point to where I'm not wanting to play it anymore because I'll start building houses and a few barns for the animals to keep them in and then start digging out my mine and placing the carts and crap and I have to start over because of the issues with not getting anything after mining. Jason's also been having issues with getting "stuck" under the water and dying before he is out of air. Does the PC version have these issues or has anybody else here experienced any of this?

I've played upwards of 30 hours now on the Xbox. I have yet to come across any of the glitches I've read about. I play the PC version as well, it just depends on how I want to play. On Xbox, I feel like it's much more relaxed. But I have come across a few minor problems on PC.

  • 3 weeks later...

My copy froze on me a few times while saving. Although I am not sure if that is a minecraft issue or just my xbox. Although I don't really tend to have too many problems with freezing from my xbox which tesnds to make me think ehte former. So yes. Problems. Cause now pieces of my map which I guess failed to save now cause my xbxo to freeze when I try to see those parts of the island. And it makes me sadface cause I have such an awesome treehouse going on here.

  • 3 weeks later...

You guys are playing Minecraft again?

I've been playing it on Xbox since it released. It's not as good as our server was, but it's what I've got. Honestly been trying to get the world file from the GC server working on my local PC. Talk about a pain in the butt.

Should have said something. I could have ported it for you. And if you guys are interested again I can fire it back up on my home PC. I don't mind runnin it when it doesn't cost me money. Just wasn't enough use to justify paid hosting. I still have everything.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.