Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Rage Quiters lol

Featured Replies

I just had to ask this question because I was playing the Halo REACH beta, and this guy was going insane over this killstreak I got off of him... and his team... if i can, ill record it and post it later.

Do you have a story of someone rage quiting?

i got one sending me a message calling me a "noob host"

got an other one that i booted for betraying me saying hes gona "report my *** and canadians suck *****".

Anytime I play Halo I cause rage quitters on the other team wink.gif

i think at one point in time everyone has rage quit out. whetehr its being modded in halo 2, spawn camped in 3, or just getting wrekt in reaach. or any other game really

  • Author

lolz some guy rage quitted in forza 3. he grazed the wall spun out and tried to hit me, I avoided him and he hit someone else. Hasked me why did i cheat? lol i was no where near him.

UFC 2009, oh my goodness.

I would take someone down and pound their face in, and they would quit. I would then get messages calling me a faggot for not fighting them standing up. Some people should just buy fight night lol.

Austin breckenridge (Red singlet) hes an amazing wrestler, 4x state champ and he is known for his rage quits on xbox live. We do a lot of quick scope matches together and sometimes my friends will join not knowing whats going on and will hard scope with out using the intervention and he just freaks out and leaves, its ridiculous. Cool guy though other than that.

This is a horde guild on my server. NObody rages like Rally's

lol this guy needs to meet bizzil

That's pretty mild for him too. He tried to raid our cities the other night and we stopped him and then hopped in his vent and his nerd rage was amazing.

you chill in there vent or something?

hmmm who gave you his vent info? more importantly why hasnt he changed it?

ps facerolling people with a feral druid makes hem rage pretty hard too

  • 2 weeks later...

My friends and I cause rage quits a lot in MW2. One of us gets on the top of their base on Highrise, and OMA noob tubes for the nuke. One match, we had 16 people quit the game, and 7 of them sent him a message yelling at him.

Riot shields in HC Search also leads to a number of rage quits.

only time i ever quit on a game like that was rdr. there was a posse of like five guys in escalera. They shot first, so i started shooting at them too. i was taking two or three of them at once and that was ok, i'd get one or two before getting killed myself.... but then the leader got in on it and all five started spawn killing me within seconds of when i spawned in. sometimes i'd spawn far enough away that i could get one of them before they all saw me, but it got ridiculous..... so i left the match.

I can get Bogey to rage quit party chats sometimes. tongue.gif

I honestly don't know how to reply to this huh.gif

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.