Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Alan Wake

Featured Replies

Fantastic game, if nobody wants to buy it, because of the shortness of the game. (Looking at you PK.) Then you're missing out, just sayin. :P

The story, and voice acting are top notch. It has some minor technical problems. Like the camera, and controls....But that's nitpicking, if anyone is on the fence about this game, quit thinking about it, and go buy it. It has quite a bit of replay value from what I can tell. Its made me jump a few times as well, I'm proud to say. Well, anyway, I just wanted to give you guys my opinion on it. So, yeah, go buy it!

I really, really want to get it but it will probably be a while due to not having much money and I can't find a job for the over the summer(thus far at least).

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.