May 18, 201016 yr comment_9043 I saw on youtube that he was interviewed by Ellen. Good for him. Report
May 18, 201016 yr comment_9047 I don't see how this is really better. It's obviously more genuine and heartfelt then Gaga's over produced single. But what about her performing it acoustic? The kids performance is great in an "Awww he's so young and that sounded really good for his age" kind of way. He'll probably get a record deal and compete for the affection of Justin Bieber fans, but BETTER??? I don't think so, but that's just me.EDIT: More enjoyable might be a better way of stating it. Report
May 18, 201016 yr comment_9052 The boy already has a record deal. 2 hours after appearing on The Ellen Degeneres show, he was signed by Interscope. Oddly enough, they are also Justin Bieber's label. Report
May 18, 201016 yr comment_9056 This comes as no surprise. It was a smart move by UMG to protect their current and future Justin Bieber sales. As much as you may or may not care for his (Bieber's) music, he is bringing in the $$. So, signing this kid allows that cash flow to stay within the company as well as expand their lineup. I had a feeling he'd go to the same label as Justin Bieber though for these various reasons. Essentially, they have a monopoly of sorts. Report
May 18, 201016 yr Author comment_9058 I actually would prefer to listen to this kid over Justin Bieber.His piano needs some work though.Also, I'm a huge lady gaga fan I absolutely lover her. Report
May 18, 201016 yr comment_9064 so i didnt even know this was a lady gaga song until this video Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.