Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Dragons Dogma

Featured Replies

Anyone else playing this game? I just hit level 20 last night and I haven't even scratched the surface. The game is tough though. Has some crazy difficulty spikes that I've noticed so far.

Overall though I do like it. There really isn't any "fast travel" option, so trekking around to places you've already been can be a little bit of a chore. You can purchase these "ferrystone" things, but they cost like 10k each and at lower levels like myself that is just too much out of reach to even buy one (they are single use), and they only warp you back to the capital place so you still have to trek back to where you were.

Cool game though. I love my fat black midget woman with a huge nose as my pawn. lol

Managed to beat the game and also beat the offline version of the Ur Dragon fight. Was pretty intense and took close to 90 minutes to kill him. :)

I tried fighting the online version though and got stomped. He's like 28th Generation right now (meaning he's been killed 28 times already and only gets stronger).

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.