May 21, 201214 yr comment_58691 Seems like it'd be great for a party, and no brain splattering involved!Would you play? Report
May 21, 201214 yr comment_58753 I'd play that for sure, but my wife never would. She doesn't even like pepper. No way she would risk eating something that hot. Report
May 22, 201214 yr comment_58789 That is pretty awesome. Would have to be a pretty hot pepper to phase me though. Report
May 22, 201214 yr comment_58797 I dunno man. Depends on the pepper. When you say "insanely hot", I'm thinking ghost chili or, good lord, a scorpion butch t. That bad boy weighs in at just under 15,000,000 scoville units. I would NOT want to get hold of something like that. Report
May 22, 201214 yr Author comment_58798 I think it'd be funner with more than 12 pieces of chocolate Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.