Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Sonic 4: Episode 2

Featured Replies

Came out yesterday and haven't been able to put it down. It isn't as good as Generations, but is quite a bit better than Episode 1. Well worth the $15 price tag.

I'm interested in it, but the thing keeping me from getting it is that I'd want the full thing (with the Metal Sonic episode that you only get for owning both), so it'd mean I'd have to pay $25 to get both, since I have the first one on Xbox but want the second on Steam since I never play my Xbox and don't have Gold lol. (did get the first super cheap though).

Sonic Generations was great though, I agree.

  • Author

I bought Episode 1 way back when it first came out, it was like 15 bucks. Not sure if its come down in price since.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.