May 17, 201214 yr comment_58490 Uhhhhh.... http://www.yankeecandle.com/yankee-candles/man-candles Enjoy scents such as "Riding Mower", "2x4", "First Down" and the aptly named "Man Town". Seriously Yankee Candle? "Man Town"? I think about the only one of these that MAY smell "good" if used, sparingly, during winter would be the Riding Mower one. Report
May 17, 201214 yr comment_58495 Other man candles for future consideration include:Handlebar mustache.Reading on the toiletBelching Burgers Report
May 18, 201214 yr comment_58540 "for the working woman who doesn't have time for a real man but still enjoys smelling them around the house" Report
May 18, 201214 yr comment_58544 I watched saw these on the episode of Shark Tank Sky posted. Don't think I'd be interested in any of these. Report
May 18, 201214 yr comment_58547 I always buy candles usually yankee candles too I may try one of these. Report
May 18, 201214 yr Author comment_58556 Maybe if there was a "prom finger" scented candle.Sorry. lolWow dude..... lol Report
May 18, 201214 yr comment_58562 Whoops. When I read that headline before reading the post I thought of something else. Report
May 19, 201214 yr comment_58609 Other man candles for future consideration include:Handlebar mustache.Reading on the toiletBelching BurgersCrotch RocketMorning JogArmpit Report
May 25, 201214 yr comment_58864 I want to know what Man Town smells like. Also:CharcoalSchweddy Bawls Report
May 25, 201214 yr Author comment_58868 I want to know what Man Town smells like.About This Fragrance Escape to the man cave with this masculine blend of spices, woods and musk. Who knows though. lol A candle can say one thing and smell ******* horrible!Also:Hockey BagChlorinated PoolTruck Stop Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.