Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Diablo 3 BattleTag Thread

Featured Replies

  • Replies 67
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn PK, 26 already? I don't play for a day or two and you're 10 levels higher than my highest (16 mage) lol. That's the sucky thing about level based multiplayer games, hard for everyone to keep around the same level for co-oping. Awesome flag too.

I played with Huff and Sedington for a few hours last night. They were both many levels below me, but are now almost at my same level.

They both also do more DPS than me. Bastards.

@Huff I didn't steal it. Yours was something else when I went to change mine. I didn't even know you were changing yours when I was doing mine. Turns out, we both get back in game, throw our banners and they're almost carbon copies. We couldn't do that again if we tried! lol

Damn that a ss is fine. And see, my guy does totally look like my avatar lol. Sadly it seems most of the later mage helmets will look funky, with random pointy stuff and horns. The vanishing dye will come in handy at that point (it applies to clothes that can be dyed normally, and just makes them invisible as though that equipment slot were empty, while you keep the stats.)

Here's the new look at the moment:

wizard522.png

A little bit more exotic, lotsa styyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyle.

The Wizard is getting badass. I play the class as sort of a battlemage, rushing straight into groups of enemies with an invincibility spell, a spell shield that freezes enemies that hit him, orbiting death bombs, tornados, blizzards, and the awesome sword/blades spell.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.