Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Diablo 3 BattleTag Thread

Featured Replies

  • Replies 67
  • Views 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Here is a profile video of everyone on my friends list. I streamed it in 720p, so you should be able to full-screen to see all the glorious equipment so-far. If anyone has an objection to being in the video, let me know an I'll take it down asap. Great job guys on equipment matching :).

http://www.twitch.tv...r69/b/318372549

edit - skip ahead to about the 1 minute mark. that will get you past my profile. I was doing something else and its on my profile a little long.

They are coming out Friday morning to check the lines. Don't know if it's still going on or not. Probably is. I'm sure I'll frustratingly find out when I get home.

I still want to take the cable modem outside and check the signal without the house wiring. I'm sure it's on their end, but I am going to have to deal with the rest. Here's hoping I get a good tech that knows what they're doing.

I'll post mine later when I have it.

Same here. I want to finish Planescape: Torment first (I'm on the last few areas), then I'll post my tag when I load up the game (should already have one from the beta).

Up till 6AM finishing PST. Such a good story. Started D3 this morning and have a level 6 female Witch Doctor, who seems like a pretty awesome class so far.

My BattleTag is Kevin#1262

EDIT: Hey whaddayaknow. I got the same number as Dat somehow, cool lol.

Started up a mage as well and got to level 10 so far (WD is at 9 now). Aside from the fact that he's physically weaker (I had to run back and heal with him much more often than the WD, possibly partly because of the lack of pets for tanking), his play style, spells and such, are really cool. The WD is powerful, but pretty weird in general.

I'm really liking the way levels/stats work though. Stats are just item based (so luck and what you can buy), and you unlock every skill as you go. You can't choose what to unlock when, but you don't have to miss out on any abilities, you can just change what you're using with a few clicks.

I want to make a monk of course, but I really need to stick with one class for now to get a higher level character. I mean pretty much all the classes but Barbarian interest me.

Don't know if any of you had found this, but here it is in case you haven't.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvRTJXA35GA

It's called Whimsyshire and it makes fun of the now meme-ified "Diablo 3 is too colourful" complaint.

Whimsyshire is a bright green cartoon world of purple ponies, presents, cupcakes, fluffy clouds and rainbows.

You can access Whimsyshire during Act One by gathering five ingredients and the Staff of Herding plan. But be warned, the cutesy creatures are of Act Four difficulty, and low level characters will apparently be demolished on even Normal difficulty.

Whimsyshire spawns random and elite bosses, and offers gold and item drops.

Real question is, when am I getting together with some other gamercide diablo players and punching stuff with my monk?

"You point, I punch." eh?

I'd be up for some co-op, but not sure what times I can. I'll just have to see when you're online.

You, Dat, and Dungeoncrawler are closest to my level at the moment (Mage level 12). Huff and Floppy have been playing like crazy though and have the high level characters.

I might even just beat the game on Normal solo before I do any co-op, just so I can take my time and get all the story. I like to talk to the NPCs and such.

"You point, I punch." eh?

I'd be up for some co-op, but not sure what times I can. I'll just have to see when you're online.

You, Dat, and Dungeoncrawler are closest to my level at the moment (Mage level 12). Huff and Floppy have been playing like crazy though and have the high level characters.

I might even just beat the game on Normal solo before I do any co-op, just so I can take my time and get all the story. I like to talk to the NPCs and such.

Yea, I hear ya there. I've been in no rush myself, partially due to time constraints. I was thinking whenever a crew did get together it would probably be new characters anyways.

Floppy already has an alt character as do most of the people playing. Me and DC played last night and floppy and fluffy dropped in and out. Was fun. Our crew is respectful about not skipping dialogue etc. Plus with the drop in and out ability they can leave and come back anytime. Except boss battles.

However, I'm going to be out of town until Sunday do I won't be on until late Sunday.

Which character talks to the NPCs in co-op? Is it always the host, or does each player get to hear what their own character has to say? Though the character is a bit full of himself, it's definitely cool having some Crispin Freeman/Gothic 3 Nameless style dialog.

I laughed at some of the lines. Thief follower: "Can I have the artifact if it doesn't work?" Mage: "NO." The way he says no though, lol.

The character doing the talking is based on who initiates the dialogue, but I'm pretty sure you can go back and ask or talk again with different characters. At least in town. The rest is based on who initiates the dialogue first. So if I grab a sword piece it'll be me talking or you if you grab it.

Only thing I can see that you miss in coop is the follower banter, but from what I've seen it doesn't amount to much.

When I played last night I was the one leading and everyone else followed me. When I play in others games I follow them. Seems like the respectful way to coop with people.

If you do want to play solo you need to go to the options and disable quick join. Otherwise friends can drop in without your permission.

So I'm thinking if I do co-op, I'll just join others so I don't miss anything in my own game. There is some funny follower banter. Like when you have both Leah and the thief follower, he keeps using suggestive dialog lol.

Also, my Wizard (level 16 now) totally looks like a black mage now (like my avatar). Blue robes, and the hat. Awesome.

In a lot of games I wish you could transfer the stats of one item to another, to get the appearance of it.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.