May 12, 201214 yr comment_58187 Meet Susanne Eman. The self described"I'm your average gal next door who just happens to have a body to match the size of her personality." (i.e a beached whale)Why is she fun and unique? Well Susanne is 800 lbs and she's about to get married, and she's having a dress custom made to fit her form. Bonus, she wants to be the fattest woman in the world, over 1600 lbs."I'm looking forward to pushing the limits and seeing just how fat I can get. It's hard to put into words what it feels like.""But preparing for the big day meant going to a bridal shop to pick the right dress -- one that wouldn't show food stains.Making the dress will be a monumental task for seamstress Judy Goff, who estimates Eman's gown will be much larger than any bridal gown she's made -- or seen."Okay, we have about 15 feet here and we need 45 feet, so about three times this amount to complete her dress," Goff told Inside Edition.For the record, Eman's gown will have to fit around her 107-and-a-half inch waistline -- that's nine feet around."Read more about her big day hereOr You can read her mind blowing biography here.I can't believe someone who claims to love someone else would allow them to do this to themselves. Report
May 12, 201214 yr comment_58193 Some people crave attention too much. Any kind of attention will do. Report
May 12, 201214 yr Author comment_58195 I was fascinated with her last night. In one of the articles I read she said if she reaches her goal weight of 1600, she's gonna go for a ton.A A TON?This woman is likely to die before she even reaches her goal weight now. Report
May 13, 201214 yr comment_58213 This will be what the wedding pictures look like. *shudders*Apologies for polygonal nudity. Horrible, grotesque, PLEASE GOUGE MY EYES OUT NOW, polygonal nudity. Clothes just don't FIT the woman anymore. Report
May 13, 201214 yr comment_58220 It's good to have a goal, but as log as it is not one that will probably kill you. Report
May 13, 201214 yr Author comment_58224 That's the thing. I want to know why she feels like this is ok, even if it might kill her, and leaves her two kids without a mom? Report
May 15, 201214 yr comment_58373 How in the hell could you have sexy time if you were that large? Sounds like a suicide attempt as much as anything else, and if it doesn't kill her then some network station will pay her big money to lose weight or the government will. Report
May 16, 201214 yr Author comment_58442 That's the thing. I think she's only getting publicity because she's getting married. Once that's over i doubt we'll hear from her again until she dies Report
May 16, 201214 yr comment_58447 Reminds me if the episode of The Simpsons were homer gets real fat so he can work from home. Report
May 16, 201214 yr Author comment_58453 I'm willing to bet she's in an out of the emergency room for all sorts of morbid obesitity problems too Report
May 17, 201214 yr comment_58462 And who do you think is paying for that? Gross just thinking about it. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.