May 11, 201214 yr comment_58121 So its currently four in the morning here, and I cant sleep. I know the forums have been very slow for a while now but man i was hoping atleast one person other than face book and google would be up this early. anyways, hi guys Report
May 11, 201214 yr comment_58132 I actually wasn't up. My schedule has been so messed up lately. Report
May 11, 201214 yr Author comment_58150 im hoping i wont be up by the same time tonight. last night i woke up at 330 am and couldnt get back to sleep at all. worked a 10 hour day on top of it, i dont recommend it Report
May 12, 201214 yr comment_58154 The benadryl I took today knocked me out and I slept for 4 hours today so I will probably be up super late tonight. Maybe. Unless I take some more. Report
May 12, 201214 yr comment_58171 The benadryl I took today knocked me out and I slept for 4 hours today so I will probably be up super late tonight. Maybe. Unless I take some more.Mandy passioned out again? DAMN IT. Missed it again. I'll catch her in the act one day... Report
May 12, 201214 yr comment_58189 My plans held true, but I was possibly just a little too hammered. Report
May 12, 201214 yr comment_58197 Well. The fact that I remember what happened means I wasn't as drunk ad I could have been. So, too drunk is debateable. Report
May 12, 201214 yr comment_58199 I knew you were going to say that. In my defense, I've done worse. Lol Report
May 12, 201214 yr comment_58200 I'll never hold it against you. I enjoyed the hell out of myself last night. You were the main reason behind all that. Report
May 14, 201214 yr comment_58266 I often found that eating a small child puts me to sleep. you should try it Report
May 14, 201214 yr comment_58268 I feel the need to ask raw, baked, or fried...but that would make me a pretty bad person =P Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.