May 11, 201214 yr comment_58113 So what's the info on the rpg? The videos I've seen indicate its a graphically good looking game. Lots of detail on the armors and such. However, its hard to get a straigh-line on this game since I don't see too much info about it. Releases for all platforms on 5/15.edit - found this video about combat - realtime during combat and inventory management. You can slow-down time, but never stop it.http://www.ign.com/v...bat-walkthrough Report
May 12, 201214 yr comment_58190 I'm incredibly skeptical about this. Too similar to a movie game. Seems like just a capitalization on a popular series. Report
May 12, 201214 yr comment_58203 I heard about this the other day from a coworker. I'm gonna go with Dat on this one, and it'll probably be an overhyped game Report
May 16, 201214 yr Author comment_58454 I purchased the pc version from gamersgate for $30. First, the pc version looks much better with a couple of control panel tweaks (fxaa & af). Personally, I don't think its that terrible of a game. Graphics remind me of Hunted: Demon Forge. The truth is, reviewers are not going to like it. Its more about dialog/story than about combat. Speaking of, its not standard mechanics so that's another thing against it. No time-stop in combat, only able to slow it down. I don't think you can enter inventory during combat. You have 3 belt-slot for potion vials during combat. While in combat, you can bring up different stances/combat moves (initiates a time-slow) that require energy to use (basically a timer function for the special combat moves). If you don't enjoy tons of dialog in an rpg, then you certainly would not like this game. Report
May 17, 201214 yr comment_58460 Problem is if it follows the same story as the books/tv show. If so then the dialogue could get old quick for everyone that knows the story. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.