May 8, 201214 yr comment_57933 So E3 isn't far off and thats usually where the biggest announcements are made. So i was wondering what you guys are hoping to see? Personally I'm hoping the ubisoft shows off the new splinter cell in development. Report
May 8, 201214 yr comment_57941 Hoping for Fallout 4, Half Life 3, Singularity 2 and Left 4 Dead 3. Pretty much anything that probably won't get happen. Report
May 9, 201214 yr comment_57943 Waiting for the next Half Life........still. Otherwise can't really think of anything, I guess it will be interesting to see Halo 4, but it will take a lot to sell me on that one. It would be nice to see a good star wars game announced, the force unleashed games were....decent, but besides those and the lego games there hasn't be anything as good as the old Jedi Knight games. Report
May 9, 201214 yr comment_57961 I've never been a big follower on the whole E3 thing. I guess I'll just be happy in my ignorance Report
May 9, 201214 yr comment_57965 We'll probably see the Wii U reintroduced, Xbox 720 unveiling, possibly the PS4 (I don't believe Sony wanted to give up another generation lead to Microsoft), alot of Kinect junk, more talk of how the Xbox is a multimedia hub, Halo 4, Assassin's Creed 3 and Zelda (Wii U) gameplay trailers. What I don't think we'll see, are any new IPs. This will probably be another year of sequels. Report
May 9, 201214 yr comment_57971 I'm crossing my fingers for H4 information 'cause quite frankly, 343industries have been poorly managing taht said information so far.Quite a few "important" topics go half answered. Report
May 9, 201214 yr comment_57974 Left 4 dead 3 and Half Life 3 would be nice. I don't really care about anything else now. Report
May 9, 201214 yr comment_58023 I would live to hear about HL3, but that's as likely as hearing about Singularity 2. Shame. Report
May 10, 201214 yr Author comment_58094 After seing todays AC3 trailer i'm looking forward to seeing more of that too Report
May 10, 201214 yr comment_58096 After seing todays AC3 trailer i'm looking forward to seeing more of that tooSame here. Looks really good. Report
May 23, 201214 yr comment_58826 Hopefully some more light to be shed on the backstory for GTAV, Fallout 4 and of course HL3. Report
May 23, 201214 yr comment_58827 Durango, Orbis, Colonial Marines, Wii U pricing, and new game from Epic. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.