May 8, 201214 yr comment_57464 You know bees? Yeah, those guys. You know how they sometimes land on you and walk around? Well, turns out, it's not because they mistook you for a giant beautiful flower (though you are one, special tulip!), or because they're all tuckered out after a long day at the honey factory. It's because they're hungry. And your sadness is their fooHave your ilfe ruined here Report
May 8, 201214 yr Author comment_57496 Bee's are scary enough, i do not want them on my eyeballs.I had a horrible incident involving bees as a young child.Let's just say I was wearing a nightgown when I decided to kick over a nest. Report
May 8, 201214 yr comment_57507 By bullshit meter is peaking, but it's crazy enough for me to believe. Report
May 8, 201214 yr Author comment_57520 I've never seenthat movie or read that book, but I bet it's a lot more interesting than my bee story Report
May 8, 201214 yr comment_57523 My bee story just involved a lot of running and crying together. And toothpaste. Report
May 8, 201214 yr Author comment_57527 Everyone knows its' baking soda that takes out the sting Report
May 8, 201214 yr comment_57535 Obviously I was misled. Maybe my grandmother was punishing me for misbehavior? The dozens of bee stings should have been enough. Report
May 8, 201214 yr comment_57541 Only if you wear your nightgown. I'll pull out my map of the area. Of which betrayed me because I stepped right on a trap that I didn't place! Report
May 8, 201214 yr comment_57559 Only if you wear your nightgown. I'll pull out my map of the area. Of which betrayed me because I stepped right on a trap that I didn't place!Roleplaying huh?The trap springs on Dateranoth's foot, critically hitting him for 12 points of damage.Do you put on your robe and wizard hat? y/n Report
May 8, 201214 yr comment_57854 No damnit, I was actually mapping out some crazy map trap plan thing I had when I stepped on a yellow jacket nest as a kid. Report
May 9, 201214 yr comment_57954 Me too. I am on the border of passion out again.*Waits patiently to see what happens when Mandy 'passions out'.* Report
May 9, 201214 yr comment_57980 Keving I am not sure you could handle it.Oh really?*puts on bomb squad gear*Bring it. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.