Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Browser?

Featured Replies

What browser do y'all use? I'm currently using Chrome, but it's starting to feel a little bit... awkward i guess you could say.

  • Author

I've tried Firefox, I just seem to get carried away with addons. Maybe I just should learn to limit myself or something.

Chrome..... I liked firefox until it got this update that included the "plugin-container.exe" application in it.

That application would go sky high if it detected any flash going on and would effectively render my PC painfully slow....

After I heard about Google culling information via wardriving during the Google Streetview period, I didn't want anything to do with most Google stuff.

California-based Google’s data collection remains under investigation by 42 states

While those cars were driving around, snapping pictures, they were also collecting wifi signals and the information coming from them.

Street View’s cars went beyond mapping wireless connections to take in people’s communications sent over their networks, including messages between a man and woman seeking an extra- marital relationship, according to U.S. Federal Communications Commission documents.

Yeah, no thanks.

Hell yes. Not to mention being a life saver for a guy who doesn't know html that well. I simply click on an object and BAM there are the properties and where I need to look to change it. If it wasn't for firebug Gamercide wouldn't have had the Gamercard option along with some other features.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.