Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

How was your weekend?

Featured Replies

Just wondering how everyone's weekend went. I had a pretty good one myself. Even though I was called back into work Friday. Can't really complain because it netted me some extra money.

Got up Saturday and went to Keeneland to watch the Derby. Ended up only spending around 40 bucks counting drinks and betting so a good day overall. Before the day was over I found my wife and I thoroughly trashed. We were home laughing at how early it was (9pm) and drunk out of our minds before I wake up at 2am thinking it was 2 in the afternoon the next day. Slept off and on (up and down drinking glass after glass of water) until noon Sunday.

Meandered around the house until around 1.30 and we went out and had lunch. Then drove down to look at a 1987 Supra I was thinking about buying. Took it for a test drive, but it was in pretty rough shape and the guy was asking too much. So, passed on it and drove directly to see The Avengers. I was, thankfully, not disappointed. Got out of that and came home to do some much needed catching up on the forum.

Now I'm about to go watch some tv and enjoy the remainder of my evening. Might even manage to get some game time in tonight.

How about everyone else?

  • Author

Your dog is already jealous enough!

I forgot to add that I also finished my brakes on the 1983 Supra Friday night. Managed to get my wife to help me long enough to bleed them. SUCH a PIA trying to do it myself. Was out driving it in a crazy ass rainstorm when I got called into work.

I did a whole lot of nothing. I played hookie from work on Sat. I mostly didn't feel like going, and it was somewhat payback for them starting a nasty little rumor about me. So I figured a Saturday (and a drinking holiday) without me would remind them how valuable I am.

Started The Serpent's Shadow (Rick Riordan) and then read half of it in a day. Took a lot of naps and most importantly started playing xbox again

My weekend was alright. Stared out with an exam on Friday morning, but after that I began my move home. I took some boxes and my fish tank home. Then on Saturday I went to my cousin's wedding, so that was fun. Made the drive back up to school Saturday night. Sunday morning I went into Austin to watch my Ultimate Frisbee team play in a tournament (I'm on the B team), then some friends came down to San Marcos to float the river. I've been spending the rest of the day studying for my remaining two exams.

It was. After my exam tomorrow morning I have to finish packing because I'm moving home on Wednesday. So, I have a long few days ahead of me.

I hate it too. I can't wait until I live here year round, so I don't have to constantly move.

Right now it's just a dorm room. Next August though I'm moving into an apartment, so I'll be living here almost year round.

Not a whole lot happened for me. I called up my brother (since he's moved out now) and we went and saw The Avengers in 3D, which was indeed quite awesome. The depth effects were pretty good in it, too.

Not a whole lot Saturday and Sunday, mostly playing and enjoying Planescape: Torment (meanwhile boring PK witless casting it >) ), and started watching an anime called Claymore. It was decent in the first three or so episodes, but is getting better as it explores more into the past in the rest of the episodes I've watched up to 7 (it has 26). The only things I don't like about it so far is that the one kid character is really annoying, and people and humanoids are drawn kind of odd, particularly when they are shown from the side (faces, more specifically).

Then later Sunday I headed to work one of my short and late shifts of which I have many, 5:30pm to 10pm. Looks like I'm starting to get more hours though, with more days starting at 3, 4, or 1 at the earliest (always ending at 10).

I still need to see Avengers. Do you recommend seeing it in 3D or regular?

I still need to see Avengers. Do you recommend seeing it in 3D or regular?

I hadn't been looking into who was behind the movie at all right up until the end when I saw that it was directed by Joss Whedon in the credits, which was kinda cool. The 3D effects were some of the best, so it was worth it. Yeah I'd definitely recommend seeing the movie itself if you want to see a good superhero movie. Well, I mean it's a superhero movie, you probably know what to expect, good guys win, bad guys lose sorta thing. If you want a superhero move that actually is 'good', no scratch that, amazing, check out The Watchmen.

Good weekend, ran a 5k on Sat morning, my youngest had is B-day party(turned 3) Sunday rested and went to church then helped my wife mask and tape to paint our bedroom for her mothers day gift.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.