May 5, 201214 yr comment_57101 All six of us.http://www.gamercide...s§ion=statsComing to the end of the road here, guys. If the forums aren't used, and the main site has no new content... there's absolutely no reason to keep paying for hosting. Report
May 5, 201214 yr comment_57104 Man, it was good while it lasted, but I don't see the point of having a website that none of us use frequently. When we do use it it's pretty fun though, if anything this place taught me how to post interesting messages with cool images. Report
May 5, 201214 yr comment_57105 to be completely honest i think sites like reddit, twitter, and facebook are a forums biggest problems. i'm to tired to try to get more members, burned out from work etc. i wish i could think of a way to save us but i cannot and even if i could nobody would help, or they would help for a day and then leave. honestly i don't know what to say, i'm to tired to think. Report
May 5, 201214 yr comment_57106 Oh yeah, I noticed how popular this site got with the streaming tutorial, but um how many people from the responses there actually signed up here? I didn't count one.Sad. People with such busy lives...please don't ever let me get to that point where I'm just too "cool" for the little guys. Report
May 5, 201214 yr comment_57107 i'll admit i'm guilty....i haven't been as busy on here since the seasons changed. My kids busy sched and my football keep me out till 10:30 some nights and all i wana do is go to bed Report
May 6, 201214 yr Author comment_57108 I don't even bother going to Reddit, since I tend to see its content either here, or on Twitter. Likewise, I usually post stuff I find from Twitter, that's been shared to it via Reddit.We have a nice knot of regular users. They just don't post anymore. They come, read what the two or three people here post up, and then leave. We used to be a community. I guess we still are, since the only threads that get everyone posting, are sad ones that affect one of us.Start sharing your experiences. Share what you've found on the web. Tell us what's new in your life. Tell us your ass itches. Explain why you've converted to Satanism. Whatever. Report
May 6, 201214 yr Author comment_57112 And yet you're in second place in the top 20 for today. =] Report
May 6, 201214 yr comment_57113 Tell us your *** itches.My *** doesn't itch. So, nothing to say about that. But I did buy some pistachios from the Farmer's Market like you told me to. Huge difference from the storebought pistachios. I need to stand outside of the supermarket with a sign and inform people they're being ripped off. Report
May 6, 201214 yr comment_57117 I don't know how to bring peopel here, but I try to post as frequently as time allows. Report
May 6, 201214 yr comment_57118 Also, it's worth mentioning.I've noticed a few of us will post threads ( as lame and dumb as they may be) they'll get MAYBE one reply and 8398230493 views, if you're looking at the thread just say something. As a community, we used to have LESS people and we were a lot more active. Report
May 6, 201214 yr Author comment_57119 Great point, Avahra!@Elite Hell yeah, dude. You might be able to buy some raw nuts, too. So good! No salt, and can be roasted by you, whenever you want. Report
May 6, 201214 yr comment_57127 Shut everything down when I just got back? That's some bullshizzle. Report
May 6, 201214 yr comment_57129 Can't shut this place down, I'd be lost on the internet without it. If I joined some other forum there'd be nothing but punk kids who think they're cool. lol Report
May 6, 201214 yr comment_57140 to be completely honest i'm socially exhausted. i work so much, and when i come home i really don't even want to think. i use to not work as much and i could post, but now i come home i'm sun burned, i'm tired, i have girlfriend duty, i have to walk the dog and by the time i can sit down, i'm either ready to play a game or watch something. another problem is the things i am passionate about nobody else is here, so it is kind of hard for me to add to something i'm not interested in, and like wise someone to add to something i'm interested in, so usually i don't. like right now, i'm tired, i'm barely getting this out, and as soon as i do i'll probably nose dive into my pillow and pass out. Report
May 6, 201214 yr Author comment_57168 Thanks for helping to double our numbers, everyone. We now have 12 members in the top 20. Report
May 6, 201214 yr comment_57169 I don't even bother going to Reddit, since I tend to see its content either here, or on Twitter. Likewise, I usually post stuff I find from Twitter, that's been shared to it via Reddit.We have a nice knot of regular users. They just don't post anymore. They come, read what the two or three people here post up, and then leave. We used to be a community. I guess we still are, since the only threads that get everyone posting, are sad ones that affect one of us.Start sharing your experiences. Share what you've found on the web. Tell us what's new in your life. Tell us your *** itches. Explain why you've converted to Satanism. Whatever.well i can say my *** does itch....my whole body does and my eyes are swollen shut....its a love hate relationship...i love to brush hog but hate my hay fever....i look like went 9 rounds with tyson. Report
May 6, 201214 yr Author comment_57172 That sounds terrible, Irish. Hope some relief finds you quick. Report
May 6, 201214 yr comment_57183 Settling in for a nice refreshing bomb. Oh, and hosting is paid up for the next several years. So, get cozy bitches, we aren't going anywhere yet. Report
May 7, 201214 yr comment_57304 Irish- THAT SUCKS.I can relate. Allergies and hayfever are so miserable Report
May 7, 201214 yr comment_57317 Irish, Ava, I feel your pain. Been dealing with allergies most of my life. Tried the shots, pills and finally got a prescription of Asthelin and Nasonex nose sprays which is about the only thing has helped me deal with them. Only downside is they cost $200 a month. Expensive, but worth not having to suffer. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.