April 26, 201214 yr comment_56783 Hello I'm Tixar k. HurenaI go by the username tixar2. (Because someone always takes tixar QQ)I enjoy long walks on the beach, candle lite dinners, Zombies, med kits, and defibrillators.I'm a male, 20, Light brown hair, dark brown eyes,and I don't strip on web cams for under $8 USD.I hope you enjoyed my short and bland introduction. Tixar K. Hurena Report
April 26, 201214 yr comment_56785 Haha. Heya, Tixar. Recognize you from our JTV channel. Welcome to the forums, man! Report
April 26, 201214 yr Author comment_56786 Thank you for the welcome.I post rarely on forums but I'm still alive and stalking them. Report
April 26, 201214 yr comment_56787 Welcom to the forums. Most of us are willing to strip for less than $8. Except GG and Kevin. They'll do it for free. Report
April 27, 201214 yr comment_56815 Welcome Tixar. Glad to see you here. Enjoyed our BF3 game the other day. Maybe when I get back in town this Sunday we can play another round. Report
April 27, 201214 yr Author comment_56825 Thank you all for the welcomes.Faperture: I'm expensive, plus I need the money to pay others to strip. ^^Dateranoth:Sounds good to me, I hope you don't mind being revived 82 times in one match. Report
April 27, 201214 yr comment_56827 Welcome to Gamercide.The following image has nothing to do with this post, however I felt like including it. Report
April 28, 201214 yr comment_56854 Welcome! I have to know, what's with the defib love and the med kit? You work EMS?Also, don't be shy posting, it's the best way for us to get to know you Report
April 28, 201214 yr Author comment_56877 Skylark95: Thank you for the welcome.Avahra: Thank you for the welcome. No, I'm not an EMS, But when I was in grade school I always wanted to be a medic. (Sadly I move boxes for a living QQ)Eminutia: Not much. Report
April 28, 201214 yr comment_56878 Welcom to the forums. Most of us are willing to strip for less than $8. Except GG and Kevin. They'll do it for free.But it'll cost extra for us to strip together. And a premium for a "sword fighting" performance.lol. Welcome to the forums Tixar. Report
April 30, 201214 yr comment_56908 Screw moving boxes. Most medic courses are a 2 year minimum. (Some are longer) If you still wanted to go down that career path of course. Report
April 30, 201214 yr Author comment_56913 AudaciousKevin: Thank you for the welcome. Also I don't do sword fighting unless its Long sword fighting. ^^Avahra: I would become a medic, But I have something else in mind. (15 cent hooker.......ABOUT TIME) Report
April 30, 201214 yr comment_56935 I got in too late yesterday and was beat, but I'll be on tonight. And I don't have a problem with your ninja defib skills. I'm sure it helped my k/d ratio considerably. Report
April 30, 201214 yr Author comment_56944 Well you weren't the only one beat,I passed out around 3:00 am. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.