April 23, 201214 yr comment_56659 “I don’t suppose it would ease your wrath if I told you we’re announcing all your favorite things at E3 2012?”“I can see how the wording caused some confusion there. Yes, we are announcing something with a three in it.”Let the speculation begin.Also,http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=168350 Report
April 23, 201214 yr comment_56662 Please, please, please let it be Half Life 3. Actually, I'll take any of those. Report
April 23, 201214 yr comment_56665 Yes please let it be half life. Such complete failure on episodic releases. Freaking to be continued from a series of games that started nearly a decade ago. Report
April 23, 201214 yr Author comment_56666 He loves to mess with people. I wouldn't expect anything from him. Valve time and all that. lol Report
April 25, 201214 yr comment_56736 I truly don't expect it. Honestly I believe they're just never going to release it. Report
May 2, 201214 yr Author comment_57006 Valve 'not announcing anything at E3' Gabe Newell says studio will be "showing stuff everyone already knows"http://www.computerandvideogames.com/346160/valve-not-announcing-anything-at-e3/?cid=OTC-RSS&attr=CVG-General-RSS Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.