Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

God of War Ascension Trailer

Featured Replies

I don't like the idea of them going back to a time before he had most of his powers. Even the PSP prequels took place when Kratos at least had some powers (most of which, even the really useful ones, are somehow forgotten later on lol). Not sure how this will turn out with it seemingly being when he's only just gotten the Blades of Chaos.

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

It is pretty epic. I should really play these. I started to do the first one and stopped about mid way. Maybe I'll just jump to the later ones.

You and I must have been related in another life :P? I've got the CE version of gow3 and its never been opened. I think it cost me something like $99.

I loved all of the God of War games. Even the PSP ones are decent. It's definitely worth playing them all (at least the console releases) from the beginning for the story. They're not super long games anyways, especially if you aren't playing on higher difficulties. You could blow through each in around 8-12 hours.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.