Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

I'm Baaaaack

Featured Replies

Hello all, I've missed you and our little community. I say community because i believe we are more than just a forum or a group of people online. We are friends, we are neighbors, and we are family. I've been a part of this community for almost four and a half years now, and hope we can keep it going for many more.

  • Author

LG! What's up, my man? Glad you found us.

So am I. I got the message from you over live on the 1st, but had my 8th wedding anniversary yesterday and was tied up , lol.

Gee, its been that long? but im glad to be back as well... my old account got deleted so now i have to remember how i got my XBL avatar card...lol

Gee, its been that long? but im glad to be back as well... my old account got deleted so now i have to remember how i got my XBL avatar card...lol

oopee, nvm i found it lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.