Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Skyrim DLC or something else?

Featured Replies

Skyrim-DLC.jpg

Bethesda posted this on twitter and said "Tomorrow". I'm guesing Skyrim DLC or something to do with Dishonored, since they haven't really given us many details on it.

What say you?

  • Author

That's what I was thinking too. Looks too good to be Skyrim. Not that Skyrim doesn't look good too. Now that I think about it, there really isn't any cinematic in Skyrim is there?

Could be a trailer for DLC. I don't see why they couldn't create a cinematic trailer to show off the storyline of the DLC if it's a quest based package. Highly doubt it, but I hope so.

  • Author

Ah yeah, I didn't see you posted this. I made a new thread for it. Wish there was gameplay instead of just CGI. The creators of this worked on BioShock 2, so I'm not expecting too much from it.

I actually have high hopes for this. I really like the design and art style. So I hope the gameplay holds up.

I've still got a bad taste in my mouth from Rage :(.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.